This is a classic and very popular candy in argentina which is, without a doubt, among the preferred chocolates of many. And its size always fits us small! Honestly, there’s something about the smooth velvety chocolate square that makes it impossible to eat just one.
What we love about this snack is that it looks and tastes exact the same as the original Marroc, as you can see in the photo!⠀
It is perfect company for a coffee, although who likes chocolate a lot - like us - it will look great at any time.
We bring you a super simple recipe to prepare homemade marrocs and thus keep a good supply and enjoy them as a snack or dessert. Only 3 ingredients are needed and voila. The process is quite easy too and you can check the results for yourself, if you dare to prepare them!⠀
INGREDIENTS (FOR APROX. 24 MARROCS)
200 gr. milk chocolate or vegan ⠀
400 gr.@byronbaypeanutbuttersmooth ⠀
100 gr. white chocolate (vegan option or regular)
1. Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.⠀
2. Melt 100 g of chocolate and add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.Place as the first layer in the loaf pan.⠀
3. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.⠀
Melt 100 g of white chocolate and add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.⠀
4. Spread over the first layer and bring back to the freezer for 5 minutes.⠀
5. Melt 100 g of chocolate again and add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.⠀
6. Spread over the white chocolate layer.⠀
Take back to the freezer for 5 minutes.⠀
7. Once firm, unmold on a table or on a cutting board without removing the plastic wrap in order to take off the snacks once cut.⠀
8. Now remove the wrap and cut into squares.⠀
You can keep them refrigerated for 10-15 days but it will surely be finished much sooner!